Firearms started out as a hobby for Tatiana Whitlock, but this NRA Woman has taken it to the next level by getting involved in tactical training courses. Armed with her newfound skills and background in Krav Maga, Tatiana is fully equipped to defend herself and her family. She challenges other women to do the same.
Female Bodyguard Posts
- Executive Protection – Realities of the Industry and the Ugly Truth
- Situational Awareness Skill or Instinct?
- The contribution of Body Language in dealing with Terrorism and Crime
- Security Awareness for Household Personnel
- Hiring Character
- Covert Protective Details ”The Invisible shield”
- Is your “worth” in line with your “value?”
- Women in the Executive Protection Industry
- Do you Train for Success or to Impress?
- What kind of a security business leader are you?
- Why you are not getting hired? A recruiter’s perspective
- All for one, one for all….can you work and live by this motto?
- Student’s Feedback from our January 24-25, 2015 Nannyguards Class in Texas, USA
- Interpersonal skills for security professionals
- “WHAT IS YOUR TRAINING BUDGET?”
- 97,155 hits
Hours & Info
USA: Office Tel: 972-479-9397 Cell: 214-597-9199, Greece: +30 6942878595